Sunday, July 3, 2016

My Kraus Sink, I love it!!!

If you had read my previous post, you would know that I had spree a Kraus Sink from Amazon US. It's Kraus 32 Inch 16 Gauge Undermount Single Bowl Stainless Steel Sink, KHU100-32. I managed to ship it to SG with shipping charges waived, thanks to tips shared by fellow Kraus sink owners who posted on Renotalk forum. 


The sink was installed recently, matched with a Grohe faucet. Well, I certainly love how big and deep it is! It looks gorgeous. Whether it'll be long lasting, I can't share with you now for sure, as it's been installed for barely a week. For the price that I paid, which was less than SGD450, I certainly think it's a good buy considering the quality, which you may not get similar quality at similar pricing in SG.

How to get shipping charges waived? Well, you have to write some kind of "grandmother story" to convince the CSO. For me, I had been spreeing a number of times from Amazon US since 2007, so they considered me as a valuable customer and offered me free shipping as an one time exception. Get creative and good luck to you if you're keen to get one of these sinks! 

3 comments:

  1. The Grohe faucet looks gd,what is the damage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for such an informative piece of information :)
    If anyone interested similar one's have a look here
    more @ https://bestfarmhousesink.com/

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete